the name of the organiser shown…

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO the name of the organiser shown…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hylke
    Participant

Hi,

This one i asked before, but dident react in time to your reply:
    “how to show the organizer of an event in the photo view preview field.
    now i only see the title and the date”

I will try to explain myself further: in the file attached you see
    what is shown at the moment in Photo view; “zaterdag, 8 juli, 2017 > 10.00 – 16.30”

But I would like to have shown the name of the organizer of the event.
    Can you help me with that?

hope to hear from you
    my email adress to respond to
    [email protected]

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Hylke!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

First, I want to apologise for the delay in our response. We’ve been having a higher demand than usual in our forums for the last week. That with some unexpected changes in our team has lead to some delay.

Let me help you with that.

To accomplish that, you would have to make a customization to the single-event.php template file located at /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/photo/. We have a great article that will get you started on customizing our templates here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’d be happy to help 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘the name of the organiser shown…’ is closed to new replies.