The letters NaN appear instead of Numbers.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus The letters NaN appear instead of Numbers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Glover
    Participant

Hello,

when the + or – buttons are used to input the number of attendants via the RSVP section the letters NaN appear and not numbers. Why is that and how can one go about fixing this issue.

Thank you.

Ryan

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m really sorry about this issue with the counter. We are aware of this bug and have logged it already.

This is a conflict between Enfold, WooCommerce 3.2.x (or higher) and Event Tickets.

Once you deactivate WooCommerce the issue goes away. We still need to investigate this.

Since the issue comes out when activating WooCommerce it might be a good idea to contact their support team as well to see if they can help or give a pointer.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

A user from the community provided a partial solution which works for them.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/event-tickets-rsvp-functions-not-displaying-correctly-after-woocommerce-update/#post-9978230

Try and let me know if that helps.

Also there is a javascript error within Enfold. The developers of that theme might be able to help you with that. Here’s a screenshot you can share with them.
    Cloudup ojs4fulhyz1

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Ryan,

Got some news for you.

I managed to test it with the latest Enfold and plugins. The ‘step=”1″‘ does solve the issue.

Here is the full description what you need to do until this is fixed:

Make a copy of this file:

wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/views/tickets/rsvp.php

Here:

wp-content/themes/[your-theme]/tribe-events/tickets/rsvp.php

Open the file for editing.

Around line 80, you will see this:

<input
    type="number"
    class="tribe-ticket-quantity"
    min="0"

Add in there ‘step=”1″‘ like this:.

<input
    type="number"
    step="1"
    class="tribe-ticket-quantity"
    min="0"

Go to Enfold > Theme Options and switch off the ‘Lightbox Modal Window’ option. Here’s a screenshot of that: https://cloudup.com/cJR5JX-QBVw

This should do it.

I’ve already made the necessary steps to have the above code in the next Maintenance Release of Event Tickets. As of that point the template override (the copy of the rsvp.php file) will no longer be needed.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Ryan Glover
    Participant

Hello András,

thank you for going the extra mile to help me solve this issue.

Your support is very much appreciated!!!

Andras
    Keymaster

Thank you for the kind words! I’m happy I could help you out.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released. At that point you should be able to remove the template override.

If you have further questions regarding this topic, just post it here.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Hi Ryan,

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘The letters NaN appear instead of Numbers.’ is closed to new replies.