The import being fetched is not queued up for importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator The import being fetched is not queued up for importing

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Hi

Since either the most recent plugin update or Facebook API refresh, none of my scheduled imports are running on schedule or when I manually try and run them. I get the error “The import being fetched is not queued up for importing”.

Nothing else on my website has changed, the error log doesn’t show any issues, and the system status says that everything is fine.

I have tried the usual solutions (disable all other plugins, revert to 217 default theme etc) and the error persists.

Could you please advise as this is an essential part of my website’s functionality.

Thanks,
    Paul

Paul
    Participant

Interestingly, if I go into the import and click “preview”, I do see a list of events to be imported.

Events Import
    New ImportEdit ImportScheduled ImportsHistory
    Import Origin: Facebook
    Import Type: Scheduled Import
    Weekly

Schedule: Import runs weekly on
    Tuesday

at approximately
    4:00am
    URL:
    https://facebook.com/thecitylanechicago
    Preview
    Show entriesSearch:
    Select All Start Date Start Time End Date Event
    Select All Start Date Start Time End Date Event

2017-09-08
    4:00 PM
    2017-09-10
    Throwback Music Festival

2017-09-08
    4:00 PM
    2017-09-10
    Würst Music & Beer Fest

2017-09-08
    5:00 PM
    2017-09-09
    13th Annual Windy City Wine Festival Presented By U.S. Bank

2017-09-09
    12:00 PM
    2017-09-10
    Chicago Bourbon & Barbecue Festival

2017-09-09
    11:00 AM
    2017-09-10
    Renegade Craft Fair Chicago
    Showing 1 to 5 of 59 entriesPrevious12345…12Next
    Published
    Category:
    Melbourne Events
    Category:
    Save Changes Cancel
    Events will be imported with the timezone defined by the source. If no timezone is specified, events will be assigned your site’s default timezone (see Settings > General).

Paul
    Participant

A one time import also works, so it’s just the scheduler that’s having issues.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Paul,

Thanks for going Pro and welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry you are experiencing issues with the scheduled imports.

We are aware of an issue like this and currently we are collecting information from user to try to figure out why this is happening.

It would really help us in our investigation if you could share a database dump with us. Would that be possible?

Thanks,
    Andras

Paul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Paul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Thanks a lot, Paul!

I’ll keep you posted with what we find.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Paul,

I got some news already. The developer found the source of the issue and looks like found a solution as well. It still needs to go through some testing and QA, so it will take a bit more time, but it looks good.

Hang in there, the fix is on the way.

Cheers,
    Andras

Nico

Hi,

Thanks for the patience here! A new maintenance release + 2 hotfixes for Events Aggregator were released last week. More information in the release notes and hotfix notes.

We have been doing extensive tests on the scheduled imports issue, but we cannot reproduce the issue unfortunately which makes it difficult to work on a fix for it. Using the database dump of one of our customer we could pint-point a side issue which fix can help with the issue (this patch was released in the hotfix). If you are still still experiencing difficulties with Scheduled Imports, the next step would be to have a database dump of the site with the issues so we can inspect it and try to find the culprit (be sure to mark the reply as private if you send the dump).

To re-test this on your site, follow these steps:
    – Update The Events Calendar to the latest version 4.5.12.2.
    – Delete one of the scheduled imports.
    – Re-create the scheduled import and monitor the results in the History tab.

Truly hope this helps, but if not we will firmly continue to help 🙂

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘The import being fetched is not queued up for importing’ is closed to new replies.