The import being fetched is not queued up for importing.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator The import being fetched is not queued up for importing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Mackler
    Participant

Getting the same error that everyone else is getting. Nothing has changed on our side or with the calendars. Have updated to the most recent of everything HELP!

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/google-calendar-import-import-being-fetched-is-not-queued-up-for-importing-2/

Patricia

Hey Jeff,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Could you please try to run your import again? We released a hotfix earlier today to address a problem that is possibly related to this one you just described.

If you are still having problems to import your events please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you with the next steps!

Cheers,

Patricia

Jeff Mackler
    Participant

Works, thanks.

Patricia

Hi Jeff,

You are welcome 🙂 I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The import being fetched is not queued up for importing.’ is closed to new replies.