The import being fetched is not queued up for importing.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator The import being fetched is not queued up for importing.

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Sky.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Cardwell
    Participant

Good morning,

The above error, “The import being fetched is not queued up for importing. Please try the import again” has been coming up for a client of ours. After much testing and changing configurations and error log checking, the above error has come up time and time again.

The calendar feed is from Google. The site in question has five google calendar feeds. We have moved all calendar imports to run daily (instead of hourly). The feeds have been able to import ONLY when the import is reduced in frequency. For example, one google calendar was set to daily, and would not import. When I moved it to hourly, 1/2 hour-ly, and manually, it still gave the above error. When moving back to weekly, it did work.

There are five calendar feeds on our client’s site, and two have this issue. The other three seem to be working.

I have checked the error log, and it is clear. Is there any advice for how to proceed?

Sky
    Keymaster

Ryan,

This appears to be a duplicate thread. I will help you with your issue on the other, and am going to close this one.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘The import being fetched is not queued up for importing.’ is closed to new replies.