The Front End Submission

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events The Front End Submission

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    imalocalsonia
    Participant

Good afternoon.

I would need a way to change the functionality of the input fields form of front end submission. For example, when a user, in the field of “Event categories”, wants to select a category, what he sees is an input that performs a search that shows a dropdopwn (Too confusing). I would like it to be a checkbox type selector. Because we have already explained to you beforehand that you will be able to choose between the Categories already established.
    And in the field of “Labels of the Event”, I would like the user to be able to write their own and add them with a simple enter. And this same with the Event Organizer, if you are a new user you can not be given the option “Choose an organizer”.
    In fact, the user gives the site some instructions on how to fill out the form and does not fit at all with the representation of it
    From the way they are painting these input fields the usability of them is very confusing and anyone who has a very low level of interaction (in theory this is our target target), they will not know how to fill out the form correctly.

Thank you very much.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Out of the box, it’s not possible but if you are comfortable with coding you can check out our Themer’s Guide to instruct you on what templates control the different layouts.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Front End Submission’ is closed to new replies.