the Front edit of community events is not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events the Front edit of community events is not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    thamagoria
    Participant

Hello,
    I trye the plugin community events, but i encounter some bug :
    I have buddypress, and events calendar.
    I want to use event calendar with community events on buddypress.

Wenn i creat a community events, is working with the front visual forms. But wenn i want to edit with the front visual edit, is not working.

Wenn i go of my events/community/liste it’s empty ! (i can not see my new events !)
    wenn i go on the calendar i see my events, but i can not edit !

other probleme : Wen i creat a events withe the front visual editor, i can not write the place and i can not write a new organizer.

Tankss for your help.
    Nicolas

thamagoria
    Participant

Hello,
    I trye to put the thèmes Twenty Sixteen. And evrything is working well.
    But if i put again my thème is not working. I use the theme : “DIVI”
    What can i do ?

You can see on the printscreen, no events is listing on my personnal events (if i pute the twentysixteen theme it’s i can see and edit the theme)

On the other printscreen you can see that i can not make a date selection (only if i write) and no selection of the place.

Geoff B.

Good evening Nicolas and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have been encountering while using Community Events with Divi. I would love to help you with this topic.

As a side note, we can continue the conversation in French if you prefer.

There are a couple of things to try to get this working:

1. Under Events -> Settings -> Display, try different settings for Events Template
    2. Try installing the following extension https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/elegant-themes-divi-theme-compatibility/

If none of that helps, can you tell me which version of Divi you are running ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

thamagoria
    Participant

Bonjour,
    Ce sera plus facile en français pour moi 🙂
    J’ai déjà éssayer le plugin de comptabilité cela ne change rien. J’ai aussi éssayer de modifier les options de display ne change rien non plus.

J’utilise la version de Divi Version : 3.0.29

Merci pour votre aide.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

thamagoria
    Participant

Bonjour,
    Merci pour votre réponse. En effet, le thème Divi mit à jour à l’aire de fonctionner coorectement.
    Je vais re-tester tout le système et si cela ne fonctionne toujours pas je reviens vers vous.

Geoff B.

Bonsoir Nicolas,

Je suis bien heureux que la mise à jour semble être venue à bout du problème.

N’hésitez pas à nous réécrire si vous trouvez quoi que ce soit.

Bonne fin de journée,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘the Front edit of community events is not working’ is closed to new replies.