The following plugins are out of date: The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets The following plugins are out of date: The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Judy
    Participant

The following plugins are out of date: The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets 3.12.1. Is the error I’m receiving, however my version IS 3.12.1, The Events Calendar, and The Events Calendar PRO are both version 4.0.1.

I’ve tried to ‘check again’ to make sure everything is updated, but it’s not saying there are other versions available.

It saves the Eventbrite license key, and then kicks it out again because it doesn’t think it’s updated.

Leah

Hi Judy,

Thanks for getting in touch and explaining the issue. The most recent version of Eventbrite Tickets is 4.0, which is why you are getting an alert to update your version 3.12.1.

It looks like your Eventbrite Tickets license key was registered to your site at some point in the past, but is no longer properly connected. To correct, that, first go to your license keys page and find your Eventbrite Tickets license. Click the Disconnect Now link next to the site url (as described here). Then head back over to your WordPress site and drop the license key into the field underĀ Events –> Settings –> License Keys. Be sure to save that page so the key validates.

Once the key validates properly, your site will be able to receive updates. You will probably need to go to the WordPress Updates page and click the Check Again button (maybe even a few times), but then an update for the plugin will appear as an option.

If you have any trouble along the way, please take a screenshot and post it here so we can troubleshoot further. Thank you for your support!

Best,

Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The following plugins are out of date: The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets’ is closed to new replies.