The following Eventbrite error has occurred: The specified venue name already ex

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets The following Eventbrite error has occurred: The specified venue name already ex

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tai

The following Eventbrite error has occurred: The specified venue name already exists for the current user and specified organizer id. The venue id is [2412208]
    The event could not be made live as a result of this error.

This occurs when importing any events from eventbrite.

Barry

Hi Tai! I’ll see if I can replicate this: is there anything I should know that would help me to do so?

Barry

OK so I’ve tried quite a few permutations here, creating two events that share a venue of the same name on Eventbrite then importing; creating a venue locally first of all then importing an event that uses the same name back in; repeating that step using identical names but different addresses.

I’m unable to replicate what you’ve experienced however – so if there is any further information you can provide that would be great. Are you using the latest versions of our plugins?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi Tai: just checking in to see if this is still an issue for you?

Barry

(Marking as closed – please create a new thread if this is still a problem.)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The following Eventbrite error has occurred: The specified venue name already ex’ is closed to new replies.