The Filter Option is broken

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Filter Option is broken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Reji
    Participant

On the Events Listing Admin Pages, the Filter is broken and flowing across the screen. Not sure if this is due to the new release.

Rob

Hey Reji. Are you talking about the advanced post manager at the top of the page? I’m assuming so. If you could tell me what version of the plugin you’re using, what version of WP you’re using, and whether you’ve got any plugins installed that could be conflicting, it’d be awesome.

Also, to confirm: you’re on 2.0.1 now, right? Not 2.0? Just want to make sure 🙂

Roberto
    Participant

Hi Reji, i think i have the same problem with EMP (2.0.1). Look the screenshot http://clip2net.com/s/1i8r4.
    The top filter section of event list in backoffice is broken.

Very strange…

Rob

Thanks for pointing that out, Roberto. We encountered a similar issue on our dev site and our developer noted the following:

“The issue is that the plugin was installed in a directory with a space: “Events PRO”. This works fine for just code, but gets screwed up when enqueuing CSS/JS resources, since WP strips all whitespace out of URLs in its script+style management. So, as long as the user is installing things in a proper dashed or underscored directory, things will work just fine.”

Changing that fixed the issue on our end; might it be the cause of yours as well?

Roberto
    Participant

Hi Rob, i checked the code, i found this:

in tribe-apm.php, line 44:
    $this->url = home_url( str_replace( ABSPATH, ”, dirname(__FILE__) ) );

My ABSPATH is: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\_PERSONALI\federkravmaga.it/

My dirname(_FILE_) is: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\_PERSONALI\federkravmaga.it\wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\vendor\advanced-post-manager

Replace is impossible because the ABSPATH ends with /

I think is good to modify all the \ in / or viceversa, in order to have the same string.

If you fix it in this way, all will work without problem 🙂

Roberto
    Participant

Ops i forgot, i changed that line with this one:

$this->url = home_url( str_replace( str_replace( ‘\\’, ‘/’, ABSPATH) , ”, str_replace( ‘\\’, ‘/’,dirname(__FILE__) ) ) );

Rob

Excellent. Thanks for the follow-up; going to check this with the dev and if he doesn’t see any problems with it, we can work into the next round of code. Cheers man.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘The Filter Option is broken’ is closed to new replies.