the Filter Bar plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets the Filter Bar plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aeky
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem with the translation of a character string in the Filter Bar plugin, it turns out that everything in the file changed. There is no “State / Province” string that does not change.

To check that there was no error in the .Po file I went to the file “view.php” located in the folder where the .Po file is pointed and changed the “State / Province” string to “Province” and still does not work.

Do you know what may be happening?

Thank you very much

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂 I’d be happy to help you with that.

If you want to change the Filter Titles you can do so by going to Events > Settings > Filters. In there you can customize the title name for each of the filters available.

The translation strings you are talking about are to translate the names of the filters in the admin panel.

Are you experiencing something different ? Let us know about it.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘the Filter Bar plugin’ is closed to new replies.