The events search engine does not work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The events search engine does not work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elma Consulting
    Participant

Good Morning
    I have installed the pro calendar on our website and the search engine does not work in the list view, how can we solve this problem?
    Thank you

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Elma!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you troubleshoot this issue.

Having a closer inspection at your site I can see there is a Javascript error that triggers when trying to use the search.

First, please make sure you update to the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download the latest versions by going to your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/.

I also noticed you are using an older version of WordPress (4.4.11), so please update to the latest version.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

After updating the plugins and WordPress core, do you still experience the issue? Let us know.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The events search engine does not work’ is closed to new replies.