The Events Plugin has been updated warning

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Events Plugin has been updated warning

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marcus
    Participant

Howdy guys.

Hopefully a quick Q… I did search.
    We’ve got a really annoying warning: “The Events Plugin has been updated. You should confirm that this has not broken things” that just won’t disappear.
    It’s there endlessly. Not the worst ever problem, but the client is moaning 🙂
    Running current versions of plugins and WP.
    Other plugins: WordPress SEO, Advanced Custom Fields, Disqus Comment System. All removed, to no avail.
    Any tips?
    Huge thanks in advance.

Barry

Hey Marcus, I’m not aware of anything in The Event Calendar that would cause that … could I ask you to confirm if the message you quoted is the exact text?

It would also be great if you could let me know which version of The Events Calendar (and Events Calendar Pro) you are using – you can figure that out if you look at the plugins admin page.

If you could also send across a screenshot that would be terrific. Thanks!

Marcus
    Participant

Hello, thanks for speedy reply. Turns out my developer was having a “moment”, not sure what this is, but it’s not you. As you probably already knew 🙂 Thanks again, great plugin.

Barry

No problem, hope everything else goes smoothly for you guys 🙂

Thanks for getting in touch!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Plugin has been updated warning’ is closed to new replies.