The Events Calendar Responsiveness (Broken Styles)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Events Calendar Responsiveness (Broken Styles)

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Aaron.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aaron
    Participant

Hello the Events Calendar Support,
    The responsiveness of my calendar is broken, when compared to demo website. I’m unsure if this is due to custom CSS files or additional php edited files from tribe-events that I’ve edited would cause this. Would you be able to assist me in fixing these issues? I’ll be replying with another comment privately, linking to the website and screenshots of what I’m seeing. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Aaron
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi Aaron,

There seem to be a few oddities that may relate to your theme’s stylesheet; possibly the most notable issue from my perspective is that the calendar does not satisfactorily fill the available space.

Let’s think about ways to deal with that, first of all. Can you start by logging in to your site and visiting the Appearance → Customize admin screen? Select the Additional CSS option and add the following snippet, then save:

.table-responsive #tribe-events-content-wrapper table {
        display: table;
    }

Let’s see if that helps to clear up this initial issue and go from there.

Thanks!

Aaron
    Participant

That solved it! Thank you Barry!

Barry

Excellent 🙂

In that case I will go ahead and close this topic – but of course if we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to let us know by opening a new topic (one of the team will be only too happy to assist further).

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar Responsiveness (Broken Styles)’ is closed to new replies.