The Events Calendar PRO / Titles on Month View do not update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Events Calendar PRO / Titles on Month View do not update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    adrivisual
    Participant

Hi, when I go to “month view”, the title says “Events for April 2014″…..for the current month. However if I navigate back and forth ( May, July….etc) There is a navigation on the bottom of the calendar…the titles does not updates. Even if you are on another month it keeps saying “Events for April 2014”

Casey
    Participant

adrivisual,
    Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. I’m noticing that you have several template overrides in your theme directory (http://lydiassunflowercenter.com/wp-content/themes/espresso/tribe-events/). Could you try renaming the ‘tribe-events’ directory to something else, in order to temporarily disable the overrides? Then let me know if the issue persists with your overrides disabled.

If the issue still persists with your overrides disabled, then could you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue still persists?

Let me know what you discover after that, and we can troubleshoot further if needed. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

adrivisual
    Participant

Hi Casey, thanks so much for your help. I did rename the “tribe-events” directory, and that fixed the title problem. However the page top looks weird though…looks like some styles got messup and the “View menu disapeared”. How can I fix this permantly without messing up the design? is this a theme problem?
    Thanks again, I really apreciate your help.

Casey
    Participant

adrivisual,
    Try going to ‘Events->Settings->Display’ and changing the ‘Events Template’ setting to see if that resolves the issue.

If that doesn’t help, could you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists?

I suspect that this is an issue with your theme, so if these steps don’t fix the problem, then I would suggest reaching out to your theme developer for further help. Thanks and let me know if you have further questions! 🙂

-Casey-

adrivisual
    Participant

Hi Casey thanks a lot for your help, I did reverted to the default theme and the issue disappear,I also changed the template but nothing happended. I will get in touch with the theme developer.
    Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

adrivisual,
    Glad you were able to get to the bottom of this one! Since, it looks like you’re all set here, I’m going to close this thread out. Feel free to create a new thread if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar PRO / Titles on Month View do not update’ is closed to new replies.