The Events Calendar Pro – license price – one time or recurring?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions The Events Calendar Pro – license price – one time or recurring?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Petra

Hey,

I’m considering buying the Events Calendar Pro, but I want to double check whether the $89 is a one-time price that gives me a year of support or a recurring price?

Based on this description, it sounds like it’s a one-time price with support for a year… and then no support/updates, unless I pay again… at least that’s the way I understand it.

Can you please confirm?

Thanks

Petra

Courtney

Hi Petra

The license is an annual renewal of approximately $89. That ongoing renewal will provide you with product updates and access to our help desk. If the license expires, the plugin will continue to work based upon how it had at your last available update. Support and updates will stop at that time.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar Pro – license price – one time or recurring?’ is closed to new replies.