The Events Calendar PRO Licence for NPO?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions The Events Calendar PRO Licence for NPO?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

Hi there!

I’m developing a new website with Avada & The Events Calendar for the Swiss League Against Epilepsy.

Since the Swiss League Against Epilepsy is a non-profit organization, I wonder if you offer The Events Calendar PRO licence at a reduced fee or even gratis?

Please let me know if you need further confirmation from Mrs. Ph.D. Julia Franke (Manager of the Swiss League Against Epilepsy), I’ll happily get her to confirm this request.

Thanks for your consideration and kind regards, Daniel

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

We do have a Nonprofit Partnership Program, which offers free versions of Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus to approved organizations (although please note that our free licenses do not include premium support as our paid licenses do). In order to apply, you do need to be a 501(c)3 or 501(c)19 organization, so unfortunately this only applies to organizations within the United States.

If you are a US organization, then please submit an application here, and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Daniel

Dear Jennifer

Thank you for getting back to me.

Great to learn that you have a Nonprofit Partner Program.

I checked Wikipedia to learn what 501(c)3 is standing for.
    -> Religious, Educational, Charitable, Scientific, Literary, Testing for Public Safety, to Foster National or International Amateur Sports Competition, or Prevention of Cruelty to Children or Animals Organizations

The Swiss League Against Epilepsy (non-profit, charitable, strongly supporting research of Epilepsy, etc) is in my opinion falling under that category.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/do-you-offer-discounts-for-nonprofit-organizations/ is stating ‘as well as their international equivalents with supporting documentation’.

So I guess the Swiss League Against Epilepsy is fulfilling the requirements, and I’d highly appreciate if you could reconsider.

Furthermore, the Swiss League Against Epilepsy is tax excempt in Switzerland and officially acknowledged since more than 10 years. More about the Swiss League Against Epilepsy https://www.epi.ch/page.php?pages_id=1201&language=en

I surely don’t wanto to bother, I’d only like to ‘insist on a good cause’.

Thank you very much for your reconsideration and kind regards, Daniel

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for following up on this…you are correct that we actually can accept some international organizations that can “provide proof of their status as a government-registered charity, such as a letter or registration number”. If your organization meets this requirement, then please do apply here!

I sincerely apologize for the misinformation here, but we will keep an eye out for your application!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar PRO Licence for NPO?’ is closed to new replies.