The Events Calendar not showing up in widgets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions The Events Calendar not showing up in widgets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nat

Hi! We are a non-profit and have been using the Events Calendar for over two years. We just recently changed our Theme and for some reason, we can no longer find the Calendar of Events in the Widget area to select and add to our Sidebar. The plug-in is up and we can add events, etc., but are not seeing the Events Calendar in the Widget area to add to Sidebar. Thanks!!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Nat,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in our Events Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers. You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue. Since this happened after changing your theme, the best place to start is testing for a conflict.

Finally, I would like to note that while we do offer free versions of Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus to approved nonprofit organizations, access to post in our premium support forums does require a paid license.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar not showing up in widgets’ is closed to new replies.