The Events Calendar has dissapeared

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions The Events Calendar has dissapeared

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patricia Barker

We have been running The Events Calendar on our WordPress Multi-site installation for three years with no issues. Suddenly about two weeks ago, the Calendar disappeared from the menu.

We do not have a license key recorded in our documentation. The developers (myself and 4 others) did not record a license purchase, so I assume that we only used the free version when the site was launched. This site is a volunteer organization in Seattle.

The theme is custom designed and developed while the 5 of us were in our final Web Development and Design courses at SCC. I am in process of creating multiple backups so that I can update to the next version of WordPress 4.7.1

I stayed on as the “volunteer” Webmaster. Do we need a Mutli-site License?

Thank you,
    Patricia
    206-858-2369

I have read the forums, searched online and simply can not debug the issue of the page not displaying!

Please advise.

George
    Participant

Hey Patricia,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you’re only using The Events Calendar or premium add-ons for it on one individual sub-site on your network then you would not need a Multisite License, you’d only need a Personal License. If you intend to use The Events Calendar or premium add-ons for it in the ways described on this article, though, then you would indeed need to use a Multisite License → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/multisite-license/

I hope this helps! Once you have a license you can proceed with technical support in regards to your calendar display issues.

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar has dissapeared’ is closed to new replies.