Help Desk

[The Events Calendar] Google Maps Javascript is loaded when no Map is displayed

I have posted on Facebook since now I can’t even respond to Jennifer’s email by simply doing a reply all.

Jennifer wrote:

Hi Carsten,

I’ve been doing some testing on this, but so far I haven’t been able to recreate this…can you tell me which pages you were seeing the script on after having disabled the maps? Was it just on the single events pages or on the calendar views?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Post Link: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/google-maps-javascript-is-loaded-when-no-map-is-displayed/#post-1538031

———–

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to a help desk ticket.

To unsubscribe from notifications for this topic, click on the following link.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/google-maps-javascript-is-loaded-when-no-map-is-displayed/?bbp_anonymous_unsubscribe&user_email=ewullner%40gmail.com&topic_id=1531594

My response is as follows:

Thanks for the response. Here is a link to an event page using The Event
    Calendar. The issue appears to be in the Venues section. No matter what
    I do nothing ever displays in the right pane.

Hi there!

We generally don’t provide product support in our Pre Sales forums. If you have a license for one of our premium plugins, you can log in with the account associated with that license, and post in one of the premium forums for assistance.

Otherwise, for help with the Events Calendar plugin, you can reach out for help on the WordPress.org support forum.

Thanks,
    Sky

Sky-

I was trying to reach Jennifer on the Support team and can’t. I will uninstall The Events Calendar and find a different solution. WAY TOO MUCH TROUBLE. IF YOU THINK I’M GOING TO PAY FOR A PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT WORK YOU’RE CRAZY.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/the-events-calendar-google-maps-javascript-is-loaded-when-no-map-is-displayed/#post-1538194

I think I should take this extremely POOR SUPPORT AS A SIGN TO GO ELSEWHERE.

Eric,

I’m sorry to hear that you are frustrated with the support process. We have two avenues for reaching out for help with our products, one for the free plugin, and the other for our paid plugins.

Product support is not handled here in the Pre Sales forum. I have provided both links in my post above so that you can reach out in the best place to get help for your current situation.

Hope that helps!

Sky

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team