The Events Calendar creates duplicate locals and organizers

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Events Calendar creates duplicate locals and organizers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Caio
    Participant

The test was made on a new instalation of WordPress 4.7.1 only with The Events Calendar 4.4.0.1 activated.

The problem occurs when I’m creating a new event and before publish I access the post’s preview, then is created a draft for local and a draft for organizer, when I publish the event the two drafts are published and two another ones are created too.

Anybody can help me? Thanks!

Hunter

Welcome back!

We have a bug logged resembling what you’ve described, so I’ve gone ahead and added this forum thread to the ticket which helps expedite the process of getting a fix included in an upcoming release. I don’t have a precise date when it will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Caio
    Participant

Ok, thank you!

Hunter

My pleasure!

George
    Participant

Hey there,

We published a Maintenance Release today that includes a number of fixes, including some that should prevent the duplication problems with venues and organizers you report here.

Check out our release notes for it here to learn more → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-29th-may-2017/

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar creates duplicate locals and organizers’ is closed to new replies.