The Events Calendar Conflict with Halsey Theme Portfolio Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Events Calendar Conflict with Halsey Theme Portfolio Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    judiknight
    Participant

I am trying to use The Events Calendar Plugin on a website I’m re-doing for a company using Halsey Theme. The theme has built in functionality for a sortable portfolio which I had working before I bought and installed the Events Calendar and the Events Calendar PRO. Once I activate the non-pro version of The Events Calendar, my sortable portfolio page has problems loading correctly. http://newtricksacademy.com/freelanceforum/all-members/
    When I disable The Events Calendar plugin, the page loads fine. Is there a somewhat easy way to fix this conflict and have both the portfolio page and the plugin display and function correctly?

Barry

I’m afraid I’m not familiar with Halsey Theme.

In the first instance though it would be worth basically running through our standard troubleshooting steps but keeping our plugins and your theme active and deactivating everything else (just in case there is a secondary conflict).

If that doesn’t resolve anything, could you post your System Information as provided in the Events > Help admin screen and also let me know if you are able to inspect the server error log / see anything of note in there?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar Conflict with Halsey Theme Portfolio Page’ is closed to new replies.