The Events Calendar: Community Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events The Events Calendar: Community Events

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KIMBERLY
    Participant

I’m trying to edit a few items on the Submit Event form for Community Events, and there doesn’t seem to be a way to do this. I wanted to
    1) remove some of the options of the textbox area and
    2) remove the TEXT tab on the texbox area
    3) Only allow a certain amount of text in the textbox.

But the template file pulls from the module, and the module just pulls a function for the textarea. I’m not sure if I can replace that function or edit that function, or where that function is located.

Cliff

Hi, Kimberly.

I see you’ve purchased Event Tickets Plus (ET+) but you seem to be asking about Community Events and/or Community Tickets.

Did you purchase either of those, possibly through a different account on our site?

KIMBERLY
    Participant

Whoops – I have another client who purchased the Community one. Can I still get help through this account?

KIMBERLY
    Participant

Whoops – I have another client who purchased the Community one. Can I still get help through this account?

Cliff

Sorry for the delayed reply. Thanks for letting me know.

To be honest, we cannot provide such in-depth customization help, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

If there’s a code snippet you’d like me to put some eyes on or something else I can help you with, please update this ticket or create a new ticket (under the applicable account) if it’s a separate issue.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

KIMBERLY
    Participant

Ok; understandable. Where is the textbox function found in the coding? (on the Submit Event form for Community Events)

Cliff

/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/edit-event.php is the main file that includes others, such as /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/modules/description.php

You can follow our Themer’s Guide for overriding as you need.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar: Community Events’ is closed to new replies.