The Events Calendar breaks the default WordPress tags system?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Events Calendar breaks the default WordPress tags system?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, I have been testing the latest 3.2 version of Events Calendar Pro and basically the WordPress tags do not work when its activated. I have deactivated all other plugins and isolated to the Events Calendar plugin. Also 2011 theme from WordPress produces the same results. Simply test this tag here: http://www.europeanmovement.ie/test/tag/marie-dromey/ this actually has 7 posts associated with it but shows none when the plugin The Events Calendar is activated. This bug was only introduced in the last update of the plugin. Any fix for this would be much appreciated as I use tags heavily on my site and now none work because I need the Calendar activated. Thanks for your time.

Barry

We are aware of some issues with tags in the current release and apologize for the inconvenience. A fix should arrive in one of our upcoming maintenance releases … until that time can you try adding this snippet to your theme’s functions.php file (you can probably omit the opening <?php tag) and see if that helps?

randalldon
    Participant

Hi Barry,

I can confirm that the above temporary fix work’s for me and tags appear to function as normal now. This is WP 3.7.1, The Events Calendar 3.2, Events Calendar Pro 3.2 and the The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets add-on version 3.2.1.

Cheers

Kelly
    Participant

That’s great news, Brendan! Thanks for letting us know. 🙂

James, have you had a chance to try it out?

John
    Participant

Can you give any idea when the fix for this will be pushed?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar breaks the default WordPress tags system?’ is closed to new replies.