The Events Calendar API setting will not let me type Application Key in field

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets The Events Calendar API setting will not let me type Application Key in field

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by macadonwon.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    macadonwon
    Participant

The Events Calendar API setting will not let me type or paste Application Key or Client Secret in the fields. I have disabled the plugins as well as changing the default theme and I am still having issues. Please respond with solutions.

Hi Marc,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Would you mind taking a screenshot of what you see under Events Settings > APIs?  Do you have your plugin license keys correctly entered under Events Settings > Licenses?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar API setting will not let me type Application Key in field’ is closed to new replies.