The Events Calendar 4.0.4 Update Slows Site to a Crawl

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events The Events Calendar 4.0.4 Update Slows Site to a Crawl

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eric Reynolds
    Participant

This morning, I updated The Events Calendar from 4.0.1 to 4.0.4 to accommodate Events Calendar Pro 4.0.3 and The Events Calendar: Community Events 4.0.3 plugins. Unfortunately, my site slowed to a crawl.

I reverted The Events Calendar back to 4.0.1 and everything worked smoothly. There’s an issue with the new 4.0.4 release. Do you have a fix in the works?

🙂 Eric

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Eric Reynolds.
    Josh
    Participant

Hey Eric,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is the first report I’ve seen about slow performance with the 4.0.4 update and I personally haven’t noticed any issues when running tests today. That isn’t to say there aren’t other reports that we’ll see as we continue to get caught up on threads from the break.

To help us in trying to recreate things and see what the slow down could be, would you mind providing the system diagnostic information from the “Help” tab within your event settings? Additionally, if you’re able to provide a database dump that would help as well.

Thanks!

Eric Reynolds
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me Josh. I uninstalled all three Events Calendar plugins and reinstalled them. Now, everything is working fine. It’s a mystery to me but I am cool as long as things work.

Thanks for your help.

🙂 Eric

Josh
    Participant

Hey Eric,

No problem. I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you see the issue crop back up, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar 4.0.4 Update Slows Site to a Crawl’ is closed to new replies.