The Eventbrite Plug is not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets The Eventbrite Plug is not working

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Steve.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Having recently purchased the eventbrite ticket plug in, I am disappointed to find I am unable to use it or get it working. I am not an expert user in WordPress, having looked at some others with the same problem your instructions to check for conflict seem outside my level of ability, and I do not want to impact on the site unnecessarily.

Could you please help to get this plug in working, it is a critical addition and is likely to have a great impact on my business.

Thank you.

Courtney

Hi Steve

I’m sorry you are having this experience. Let’s see if we can get that resolved quickly.

First, did you add your license to Events » Settings » Licenses? Likely you have.

The next thing to check is to see if you’ve connected your Eventbrite API at Events » Settings » APIs.

Can you confirm both of these have been done?

Thanks,
    Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Eventbrite Plug is not working’ is closed to new replies.