The event filter gets confused when we go to the next month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The event filter gets confused when we go to the next month

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ananda
    Participant

We are using event calendar pro. We have 3 separate regions which have their own schedule. One way we achieve this is by using different Tags and then while displaying the calendar using the specific tag to filter events related only to that region.

But if I choose to go to the next month all of a sudden events from “All” the regions start showing up on the calendar. And the filter gets applied only if I refresh the page.

anandadelhincr.org is the page… and the calendar I refer to is on the URL https://anandadelhincr.org/meditation-center-delhi/calendar/

Steps to reproduce is
    1. Visit the calendar
    2. Go to month of July by clicking right botton
    3. Take a note of what is there on July 6th
    4. Refresh you will see 2 events disappear (because they shouldn’t have been displayed in the first place, as they belong to other region).

I tried disabling all other plugins to see if this is problem from our side. But it doesn’t seem so.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    – Amit

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Amit,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue! This is a known issue and has been logged with our developers to take a look at. I don’t have an exact timeline as to when this might be resolved, but as soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing, and thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved! Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ananda!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-event-tickets-4-8-event-tickets-plus-4-8/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The event filter gets confused when we go to the next month’ is closed to new replies.