The Event Calendar – Venues, Organizer, Costs – Scroll Bars blocked

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions The Event Calendar – Venues, Organizer, Costs – Scroll Bars blocked

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pola Vida

I installed the Event Calendar Plugin, to try it and check if I can buy the PRO Version for our Online Magazine – http://www.alentejoboletim.com

But it is not functioning like shown in the Demo.
    When creating or editing an event, I cannot add the venue, organizer and event cost- the scroll down is blocked and I cannot add or create venues there.
    What is the problem and how to solve it? I really like to see what our event calendar will look like with your plugin.

Here a screenshot:
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-20 um 21.37.14

Thank you
    Pola

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in ourEvents Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Pola Vida

Thanks Brendan.

This is not a pre-sales issue for the calendar pro, because it is already the FREE version that doesn’t work.

I hesitate to spend money on a product that is so difficult to test and get easily support for 🙁
    that is why I was hoping to get a quick answer here.

Thanks,
    Pola

Pola Vida

I cannot post the same question in another forum because I get this error

ERROR: Slow down; you move too fast.
    ERROR: Duplicate topic detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that!

There are so many technical obstacles to get a probably simple question answered. bad service.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The only place we handle issues with free plugins are on the  community forum on wordpress.org. If you are getting an error posting on WordPress.org, please reach out to them.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Pola Vida

Thank you, I didn’t know that. (It’s not very clear on your website, maybe you can change that)
    I thought it is a problem of the plugin itself.

It is solved now – it was a conflict with another calendar plugin.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. I will let our team know.

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘The Event Calendar – Venues, Organizer, Costs – Scroll Bars blocked’ is closed to new replies.