The Event Calendar Pro version not working at my staging site.

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets The Event Calendar Pro version not working at my staging site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eternali
    Participant

Hi,
    The staging site URL is below:

https://staging.gprocommission.org/events/

Please check and let me know if there is anything from my side.

Thanks

eternali
    Participant

Hi,
    The staging site URL is below:

https://staging.gprocommission.org/events/
    Location not working in search section and filter not showing such as demo of The Event Calender
    Please check and let me know if there is anything from my side.

Thanks

Sky
    Keymaster

Hello Ali!

I am sorry that you are having difficulties with your events calendar. I will try to help figure out the issues.

First the filter bar. In the WordPress admin, navigate to Events > Setting and select the “Filter” tab. Which checkboxes are checked in the “Available Filters” box? Try changing a few, or enable them all temporarily and save. Does this change anything?

Regarding the location search: Could you please check your venues to see if the latitude and longitude fields are filled in? You can find those fields by clicking the ‘Use latitude + longitude’ checkbox.

If the fields are empty, please try saving the venue again with the ‘Use latitude + longitude’ option unchecked, and then re enable to see if the coordinates get filled in.

Also, have you created and entered a Google API key? This would be entered in Events > Settings, in the “APIs” tab under “Google Maps API.”

Please let me know these details.

Thanks,
    Sky

eternali
    Participant

First the filter bar. In the WordPress admin, navigate to Events > Setting and select the “Filter” tab. Which checkboxes are checked in the “Available Filters” box? Try changing a few, or enable them all temporarily and save. Does this change anything?

Ans) There is not any Filter Tab please check attachment.

Regarding the location search: Could you please check your venues to see if the latitude and longitude fields are filled in? You can find those fields by clicking the ‘Use latitude + longitude’ checkbox.

If the fields are empty, please try saving the venue again with the ‘Use latitude + longitude’ option unchecked, and then re enable to see if the coordinates get filled in.

Ans) Added now displaying on Google Calendar. Thanks!

Also, have you created and entered a Google API key? This would be entered in Events > Settings, in the “APIs” tab under “Google Maps API.”

Ans) Yes

Sky
    Keymaster

Ali,

The filter bar is a separate plugin. https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-filterbar/

Glad that fixed your location search issue!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The Event Calendar Pro version not working at my staging site.’ is closed to new replies.