The Event Calendar categories

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions The Event Calendar categories

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tomasy

Hello

I’m thinking about buying The Event Calendar for my web page however first I’d like first to have the answers for few question. I’m running the web side for several associations. Each of them has own subpage. They need to create own events so I thought about using events categories to separate particular association’s events. The question is: can I filter the events by category to display them, especially on widget calendar (mini calendar)? If so, can I eventually default/restrict a category for a user? The aim is to particular associations handle just their own events and not ones belonging to someone else.

Regards
    Tomasz

Geoff

Hey Tomasz and thanks for getting in touch!

Yes, every category does get it’s own unique URL which can be linked to directly. For example, if I have an event category called Birthday, the URL would look something like:

[my-site]/events/category/birthday

Events Calendar PRO also includes a shortcode for embedding the Mini Calendar and List View widgets and both include the ability to filter those widgets by category as well.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Tomasz,

I see my last reply was marked as the correct answer. I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please do feel free to open another if you have any other questions and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Event Calendar categories’ is closed to new replies.