THE EVENT CALENDAR AND WOOCOMMERCE TICKETS

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions THE EVENT CALENDAR AND WOOCOMMERCE TICKETS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    IMRAN PIRVANI

Good Morning

My client requirement is the event calendar and on the event we click there is a event details which is your free plugin the event calendar is fulfilling our requirement but the main problem is selling workshop or event tickets example when we click on event in the calendar the page come with details and at the end we want the ticket purchase option like in your demo.

We would like to know that your free plugin the event calendar and woocommerce tickets will work together or i have to buy a the event calendar pro to use woocommerce tickets?

Waiting to hear from you soon.

regards

Imran

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Imran,

Thanks for the interest in WooCommerce Tickets. You only have to buy WooCommerce Tickets and use it with the free version of the Events Calendar.

You do not need to buy Pro.

I would recommend reviewing the New User Primer for WooCommerce to see all of its features before purchasing too:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-woocommerce-tickets/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘THE EVENT CALENDAR AND WOOCOMMERCE TICKETS’ is closed to new replies.