The Coupon Has expired – Can't checkout, can't delete coupon

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events The Coupon Has expired – Can't checkout, can't delete coupon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zack
    Participant

I’m just trying to renew and the cart won’t let me make the payment and complete the sale…

I get the following message. Image attached.

Thanks!

Zack
    Participant

Still can’t renew my license.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Zack!

I’m sorry you are having trouble trying to renew your licenses. Let me help you with that.

It seems that there was an expired coupon being applied. You should be able to renew your licenses by going to you licenses page > https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/ and click on the red Renew license button for the ones you want to renew.

Could you please try that again and let me know if it works for you? Besides the error message, are you able to proceed with the Place Order action?

Thanks,
    Victor

Zack
    Participant

I had been clicking those links yesterday and that’s what was triggering the error message. That said, I tried again this morning and the code was removed and I was able to check out without any trouble.

So my licenses are renewed now and all my problems are over. 🙂

Thanks for your help.

Victor
    Keymaster

That’s great to hear Zack! Thanks for letting me know about it 🙂

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The Coupon Has expired – Can't checkout, can't delete coupon’ is closed to new replies.