The ADD MEDIA button won’t open to select media options

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The ADD MEDIA button won’t open to select media options

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lupe
    Participant

It has stopped working and it works in other parts of my site, just not on the events pages

Neill

Hi Lupe,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Are you talking about the “Add Media” button in the backend of WordPress?
    Also have you tried selecting a default theme like Twenty Twelve to see if the problem persists. If not give that a go and let us know what happend. That will give us a little more info that we can use to assist you further.

Thanks
    Neill

Neill

Hi Lupe,

I’m just checking in with you to see if this is still an issue. If you still need help just let us know and we can dig a little deeper for you. Otherwise, if I don’t hear from you by the end of the week, say Friday, I’ll close the ticket. If this is still an issue after that feel free to open a new thread and we’ll be happy to help.

Neill

Lupe
    Participant

Hi Neill, I think I’m a real chicken… lol The button I’m referring to is the regular “Add Media” button on the events page where we can add photos, etc. It doesn’t work on the event pages. But it works everywhere else on the site. (Pages, posts, etc) I’m afraid to do the template switch ack!

Neill

Hi Lupe,

Can you confirm if the button is there? Or if when you click it, it just doesn’t do anything?

It sounds like there may be a conflict with either you theme or maybe with another plugin. It would be really great to see if switching the theme back to a default theme for a few minutes gives us back the function of adding media. I haven’t heard of this issue yet with any other users so isolating the issue is really the best way to get you the help you need. You should be able to switch between themes without any loss of data, but if you are worried I’d first confirm with your themes support team just to be sure.

Lupe
    Participant

ok, I’m going to try it… wish me luck! =)

Leah

Good luck Lupe 🙂 If you need more help, just let us know.

Neill

Hi Lupe,

Just want to check in with you and see if you are all set here.

Neill

Lupe
    Participant

This reply is private.

Neill

This reply is private.

Neill

Re-subscribing to this thread

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘The ADD MEDIA button won’t open to select media options’ is closed to new replies.