Thank You message when adding events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Thank You message when adding events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    visceral
    Participant

I’d like to add a “Thank you for submitting your event. Someone will be in touch…” message to the confirmation page after a user submits a community event. I can’t find a template where that text is editable. Can you let me know how I might be able to add this message?

vancouverfamily
    Participant

I’m having a similar question: suddenly today, our users were directed to a page that just said “Are you sure you want to do this?” instead of a “Thank you for your submission…” page. I couldn’t find how to fix this in the WP events settings.

Casey
    Participant

visceral,
    Thanks for reaching out! You should be able to customize the text that displays after submitting an event by pasting the following code snippet into your theme’s functions.php file: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/8aa1390da48520f88149

You’ll want to modify that code a bit to suit your purposes, but give that a shot and let me know if it does the trick!

vancouverfamily,
    If your issue is the same as the above please do feel free to monitor this thread, but if you need assistance for your own specific scenario it would be great if you could create a fresh thread of your own.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

visceral
    Participant

Awesome. Thanks Casey!

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Thank You message when adding events’ is closed to new replies.