Textfield for "Organizers" doesn't output anything

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Textfield for "Organizers" doesn't output anything

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lars
    Participant

Hi

When creating an Organizer, typing in text in the WP textfield doesn’t output/show anywhere?

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Lars,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on our Forum.

I didn’t fully understand your question/problem, I would like to ask you to send us a few screenshots of what is happening and a little explanation of what should be happening.

My Best Regards,

Lars
    Participant

This reply is private.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Lars,

That text doesn’t show anywhere by default, but you can check out our Themer’s Guide to see where you can change the template.

To grab that field you should use the the_content function from WordPress.

My best Regards,

Lars
    Participant

Hi,

Using the <?php the_content(); ?> function will just grab the text from the event content field. Not the text from the Organizer content field.

How do we specify?

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Lars,

You should take a look at this link, it provides a little bit of information on how to accomplish what you are aiming.

http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/9667/get-wordpress-post-content-by-post-id

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Textfield for "Organizers" doesn't output anything’ is closed to new replies.