text formatting

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO text formatting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    howdi2u
    Participant

I have tried to format event descriptions to include italics, headlines, line breaks, etc. All of these show up on the individual listing for an event. However, on the events page the formatting disappears and the text is all in one unformatted paragraph. Help me please! Thx.

Hi Dianne

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us.

I took a quick look at our templates for displaying event information on the different views and the reason that your formatting is not displayed is because we display excerpts for the Event content on the events page.

Excerpts by default don’t support Formatting.

If you would like to show formatted excerpts you may want to look at plugins available for WordPress to override the excerpt function. Or you may also want to look at our Themer’s Guide that contains details on how to modify what information is displayed on the events views.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Hi, I wanted to quickly follow-up with you to see if you are all set or if you have further questions. Please let me know if you do have additional questions I can assist with or if I should go ahead and close this thread.

Thank you,

– Matthew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘text formatting’ is closed to new replies.