Testing the event calendar, even search and advanced search inputs (tab

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Testing the event calendar, even search and advanced search inputs (tab

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    csheldon
    Participant

The Search requires the exact name of the event.
    a. In this instance the search just ran (I had to kill the search by selecting another link on the page)

Barry

Hi! Can you clarify your question a little and is this linked to the Eventbrite Tickets plugin at all? Thanks!

csheldon
    Participant

This is not linked to the Eventbrite Tickets plug-in. I have not been the one to implement this plugin, so I am learning about this. How do I acquire the tickets plugin? Let’s put the issue I reported on the back burner until I understand how the plugin works, its features, etc.

Barry

OK – I was just clarifying as you posted this in the Eventbrite forum (and if you wish to acquire Eventbrite Tickets, please simply make a purchase).

Let’s put the issue I reported on the back burner until I understand how the plugin works, its features, etc.

Alright – what I’ll do then is close this thread and if you want to explore the issue further please simply open a new thread (if it relates to search functionality but is nothing to do with Eventbrite, please post it in the Events Calendar PRO forum) and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Testing the event calendar, even search and advanced search inputs (tab’ is closed to new replies.