Testing on Multidev Environment

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Testing on Multidev Environment

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

I have a live site and a separate multidev environment that I’ve created to test the new updated Community Events 4.5. Unfortunately, I only have a license for one site even though the multidev is meant to be a part of the live so I’m not sure how I can test the updated plugin without deactivating the plugin on the live site(which is undesirable). Is there a workaround for this?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m happy to help. 🙂

I think you’ll find this knowledgebase article here helpful about using one license for live and dev sites. Please let me know if you need assistance beyond this article.

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Daniel
    Participant

(deleted)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Daniel.
    Daniel
    Participant

Hey Shelby,

Thanks for the response. I now know that I can only have the plugins activated in one environment. So I’ve deactivated and removed the plugins on all of my multidev environments as well as local environments and I still cannot update the plugins. Would someone on your team please tell me how I can fix this?

Also, I did not mean to press the Correct Answer button. It was an accident.

Thanks,
    Gabe

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Daniel,

It seems like you may be having licensing issues, and we may need to regenerate your license key. You can use the form here to email us directly so we can help you more individually with licensing issues, and communicate more privately about your account information.

Let me know if you have any further questions about this!

Thanks,

Shelby

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Testing on Multidev Environment’ is closed to new replies.