Testing before purchase – Event keeps replicating

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Testing before purchase – Event keeps replicating

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Will Lentz

I’m testing out the free Events Calendar plugin to familiarize myself with the setup a bit and to make sure it will do what I need before purchasing the Importer Bundle, but I’m seeing a couple of bugs that I want to check on first.

When I view my calendar at http://www.agot.cards everything looks fine at first, but when I mouse over the name of the event I created, a snippet description and photo tries to pop up. There seem to be a an assortement of symbols at the bottom of the description snippet ( /*>*//* ) and when I scroll down to those, the event seems to replicate and add another over and over as I scroll. They don’t seem to be adding to the event database, just rendering over and over in the calendar view. Needless to say, this complicates my usage.

Also, when I go to the event page itself, there seems to be a large empty grey box at the bottom. I assume this is where the Google Maps view should be, but nothing is filled in it.

Any thoughts on why this is happening? I like your plugin’s options and formatting quite a bit, but can’t bring myself to purchase if I don’t figure this out.

Will Lentz

My apologies. I just realized I had an issue with the Google Maps API key. THe map display issue has now been fixed.

Courtney

Hi Will

Glad to hear this has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Testing before purchase – Event keeps replicating’ is closed to new replies.