TEST website still not accessible after entering event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO TEST website still not accessible after entering event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    azdancecoalition
    Participant

Hello,
    I was away, Geoff, and my web person has made no headway in getting our “test” website to show up again – http://test.azdancecoalition.org. After I entered an event/image from the dashboard page, I lost the media library, then later the ability to log on. It’s the “white page” issue. You reviewed the new theme and found no issue. My web person can’t move forward and he has tried various things, like turning off all the plugins. That wasn’t it. We are going to transfer the test site from GoDaddy (he set up the test site there at no cost, now learns GoDaddy has issues with WordPress), to another host where I have an existing website. I am waiting for my web person to give me the “transfer” information requested by the soon to be new host to start the process. Just wanting you to know we are still in limbo/pain. Krystyna

Nico

Hi there Krystyna,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about these issues 🙁

I hope the staging site in the new server works well! If you are still having issues then please ask your web dev (or the hosting company) for the PHP error log, which might helps us finding out what’s not working in the site.

Lastly, if you can install the site from scratch it will help us discard migration issues while moving the site from GoDaddy to the new server.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘TEST website still not accessible after entering event’ is closed to new replies.