Test Site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josip Almasi
    Participant

Hi there,

Just wondering if you guys had a test site I could use to test the community events plugin, filter bar plugin and the ticketing system plugin?

Reason being i have bought the bundles and would like to see it in action so i can inform my developers.

Kind regards

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Josip!

Unfortunately we do not currently have such a test site, but you can see a live demo of our plugins over on wpshindig.com. A quick solution would also be to use something like the free WP Staging plugin, which will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. For a true staging environment however, I would recommend checking with your hosting provider to see what options they offer in this area.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here, but please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Test Site’ is closed to new replies.