Temporarily Disable WooTickets ticket ordering.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Temporarily Disable WooTickets ticket ordering.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jordan
    Participant

We have a problem with the stock on a new website deployment. I need to disable all ticket ordering temporarily. There are many events listed and I would like to be able to disable all ordering ability at once if possible ASAP.

I already tried these:

remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart’, 30 );
    remove_action( ‘woocommerce_simple_add_to_cart’, ‘woocommerce_simple_add_to_cart’, 30 );
    remove_action( ‘woocommerce_grouped_add_to_cart’, ‘woocommerce_grouped_add_to_cart’, 30 );
    remove_action( ‘woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart’, ‘woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart’, 30 );
    remove_action( ‘woocommerce_external_add_to_cart’, ‘woocommerce_external_add_to_cart’, 30 );

Barry

Is deactivating WooTickets an option?

If not then you could remove or comment out the following code from your custom events/single.php template:

if (function_exists('tribe_get_ticket_form') && tribe_get_ticket_form()) { tribe_get_ticket_form(); }

Though it doesn’t prohibit the ordering of tickets as such it will remove the ticket form from display. You could probably also edit each ticket product directly in WooCommerce and change the status to draft or something along those lines.

Does that help?

Jordan
    Participant

Thanks for the help. I’ll see what I can do.

Barry

Sure, I hope you find a working solution 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Temporarily Disable WooTickets ticket ordering.’ is closed to new replies.