Templating: Move Tickets iFrame & Link to EB Page

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Templating: Move Tickets iFrame & Link to EB Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy
    Participant

Help! I want to move the eventbrite tickets iframe from the bottom to inbetween the description and event details. I looked for the hooks, but I’m new to tri.be so I can’t find it!

Also, I’d like to make a link to the ticket’s page on Eventbrite because some customers have offer codes, which as we all know, can’t be redeemed on the WP side of the ticketing. Any help making that link that I can then add to the template, say, below the EB tickets iframe?

Barry

Hi! A snippet like this one which you could add to your theme’s functions.php file shows the basic approach – does that help here?

Jeremy
    Participant

That works great.

One last question: Is there a shortcode or query-value I can use to get the eventbrite link so I can make up one? I want a link that says “Click here if you have a voucher code or promo code” that goes directly to EB, since we can’t do that on the site.

Thanks!

Barry

That’s something you’d need to build yourself, I’m afraid – or else you could manually craft it and add it to relevant event descriptions.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread – if we can help with any other issues though please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Templating: Move Tickets iFrame & Link to EB Page’ is closed to new replies.