Templates / Template Overides – New Meta Templates

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Templates / Template Overides – New Meta Templates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ddbuster
    Participant

Trying to follow the 3.6 guidelines below:
    > The first technique is to set up template overrides for the new meta templates (which live in the views/modules/meta directory) and make your changes there – please review our Themer’s Guide if you are unfamiliar with this process
    On my fresh install the only file in views/modules/meta is additional_fields.
    Am I missing something here?

Casey
    Participant

ddbuster,
    Thanks for getting in touch! It looks like you’re looking in the PRO plugin directory. You’ll also want to look in ‘the-events-calendar/views/modules/meta’ to override the ‘non-pro’ functionality. Hope that helps! Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Templates / Template Overides – New Meta Templates’ is closed to new replies.