Template Tags: Previous/Next Month Text

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Template Tags: Previous/Next Month Text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Just a suggestion – it would be nice to be able to pass in a date format (month/year format) for the previous/next months links in the gridview.php.

There’s physically no way for me to change it to say “Dec 2011” instead of “December 2011” without a lot of hacking of core files, which I don’t want to do.

Thoughts?

Rob

Ah, that’s a solid suggestion. This is another one that’s a tad outside my area of expertise but let me see if Joey has any comments on why we’re doing it as we do (and whether we’d be able to change it). I’ve sent this his way.

John
    Participant

I would be interested in this as well.

Currently, I have around 620px width to use in the main content section of the page. By default, the next month link text is disappearing behind the ‘Events List’ and ‘Calendar’ toggle links which makes it unreadable.

I would like to see an option to select the date formatting. As a temporary fix, I reduced the sizes of the previous and next links via CSS. However, it would be great to have control of the formatting (as well as possibly the date formatting on the dropdown list too.

Rob

Thanks guys. I spoke to the dev team about this today and we all agreed it’s a great touch; appreciate the feedback so far. We’re going to add this into the code for the 2.1 lifecycle so you can expect a feature along these lines coming your way soon. Do let me know if you have any other thoughts or issues too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Template Tags: Previous/Next Month Text’ is closed to new replies.