Template tag changes from ECP 1.3.3 to 2.0.1

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Template tag changes from ECP 1.3.3 to 2.0.1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Hi,
    I am in the process of trying to migrate a site (www.events-manchester.co.uk) to use the new version of the plugin. The events data seems to have migrated easily, but the site i’ve built uses custom templates for all displays of the events listings and im finding that the bulk of template tags have changed from Events calendar pro 1.3.3 to this version.

Does a quick template tag reference/comparison exist, which i can use to quickly reference the changes and apply them to the templates.

Thanks

Rob

Hey Paul – glad to see you’ve made the switch. Thanks for your support 🙂 Have you checked whether the documentation page (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/) and what we’ve put together on it so far gives you what you need here? Let me know if not and I can get a developer to take a look and chime in with his thoughts.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Template tag changes from ECP 1.3.3 to 2.0.1’ is closed to new replies.