Template modification

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Template modification

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dkudler
    Participant

Hi! Love the plugin; it’s really solving a problem for us.

We’d like to do a couple of things:

1. Display the Past Events archive in descending order, so that the most recent events are at the top.
    2. We’d like to add a link at the top of the page that reads something like “Click Here to Register” that links to the Tickets DIV. I can’t figure out where or how to add an ID to the template so that I can link to it. Help!
    Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can help out here for the first request about changing the order of Past Events we have a snippet you can use:

https://gist.github.com/elimn/0be6c4cbcf80b3721c81#file-gistfile1-php

Add that to your theme’s function php and that should take care of it.

We’d like to add a link at the top of the page that reads something like “Click Here to Register” that links to the Tickets DIV. I can’t figure out where or how to add an ID to the template so that I can link to it. Help!

To get this to work you can add a ID to the ticket div by following the themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

Then you can move this file to your theme following the guide for the correct location:

\wootickets\views\wootickets\tickets.php

Once in your theme you can add the id to the form.

If you are looking to edit the single event template you can start with the base template here: (which you can also move to your theme as any file in the view directories of our plugins)

\the-events-calendar\views\single-event.php

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Template modification’ is closed to new replies.