Template file table-mini.php to show next/previous month using Ajax

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Template file table-mini.php to show next/previous month using Ajax

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Max
    Participant

Hello,

I had a look at these functions to display next/previous events in the mini calendar widget but when you click on those links, you go to a different page. I don’t see how to set the calendar to refresh to a different month using Ajax to avoid any page refesh.

tribe_get_next_month_link
    tribe_get_previous_month_link

The gridview.php file shows this functionality, can anyone point me to the right information please?

Does this come as a default functionality of The Events Calendar Pro or is it some functionality we have to build as an extra?

Thanks, Max

Rob

Hi there Max. Thanks for reaching out. Are you saying you just want the next/previous links that appear within individual entries to behave the same way as the month selector dropdowns in the grid/calendar view (which when used don’t actually refresh the entire page)? I’ll try to help you out here but want to make sure I fully understand the issue first. Thanks!

Max
    Participant

Hi Rob,

This is a quick jing visual http://screencast.com/t/oPkLkXJcIDY

When clicking on the arrows near the month name, the calendar should just update without a page refresh.

The next step would be that when clicking on a date number, the single day view on the right would update.

Is this achievable using The Events Calendar Pro?

Thanks a lot, Max

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Max,

This feature is currently not available and would need to be built as an extra. We do have this on our radar for a future version so hopefully sooner than later it will be implemented.

Let us know if there’s anything else you need help with.

Cheers,
    Jonah

Max
    Participant

Hi Jonah,

I red some posts from last year about this feature, and WP calendar offers this functionality. I am sure many users would love to see this in the next release.

Would you say the ajax implementation could be available in the next couple of months?

Thanks for your help.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Max,

The next couple of months would not be too far fetched. Keep an eye out!

Cheers,
    Jonah

Barry Wales
    Participant

I can see that there are organisations that may find this useful but your recent update has made it mandatory for all. I think for most organisations it is not a necessary requirement.

gtmtadmin
    Participant

Hi,
    Inside of the WordPress Dashboard my Events are no longer listed under the Events link on the left-hand sidebar. It just says:
    No events found
    But I do know the Events exist, because I can visit them on my website.
    Al

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Template file table-mini.php to show next/previous month using Ajax’ is closed to new replies.