TEC Month View of Events Overlaps Header on Scroll

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO TEC Month View of Events Overlaps Header on Scroll

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by mlargue.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mlargue
    Participant

Hi Guys

I am using the Astra theme in “sticky” mode. When scrolling the Month-View of Events, a portion of the search bar overlaps the header (refer attached)

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

For some reason, I was unable to load  your site.  Can you provide me with the URL where you are seeing this issue?

In the meantime, I’d recommend taking a look at your stylesheets and page templates and see if altering these settings helps you to achieve the results that you are looking for:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/stylesheets-and-page-templates/

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

mlargue
    Participant

Hi Jaime

I believe that I did mention that it was a local site, hence your inability to link. Instead, I did provide you with screen images, which I believe reflect the problem that I am facing. I am sure that this is CSS problem and to this end, I have tried a z-index approach that does not work. Have you not had any dealings with the Astra theme?

Hi Michael,

As a first step, did you have a chance to see if altering the stylesheets and page templates made any difference?

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

If you suspect that the z-index is the issue, I’d recommend using Google Chrome Developer Tools to help you try to resolve your issue:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

mlargue
    Participant

Jaime

Firstly, I do not believe that the provision of some minor CSS code constitutes customisation. Secondly, as a support representative, this is information that should be at your fingertips. Thirdly, you were of no help whatsoever. I got the distinct impression that you had no knowledge of what you were talking about, definitely not a confidence booster. After just dropping $180.00 I expected more.

I resolved the issue on my own, the area that you may have assisted, was in the identification of the correct class that the CSS z-index fix should be applied to, and the optimum value that it should be set to.

Michael

Glad you were able to figure things out, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘TEC Month View of Events Overlaps Header on Scroll’ is closed to new replies.